Come play in the funnest tournament in the state of Colorado. We offer bat your roster, free substitution, pumkin carving contest. the cost is $375 for 4 games ($300 for the 10&unders). If you have any questions give me a call, 303-903-4113.
Girls Fastpitch Softball
October 28th and 29th, 2006
Location: Schaefer Athletic Complex, Lakewood
Format: 3 Pool Games into Single Elimination
ASA Sanctioned Tournament
Awards: Team Awards for 1st and 2nd
Individual Awards for 1st and 2nd
Entry Fee: $375 12U-18U / $300 10U
DEADLINE FOR ENTRY: October 23rd, 2006
All Teams must be ASA Registered
Click on the VTD link
For ANY information about this tournament or ASA in general contact the tournament Directors:
Loree Swope (303) 903-4113 firstname.lastname@example.org
Tracy Sharshel (720) 922-9597 email@example.com
(advisor) Dane Craig 303-619-6128 firstname.lastname@example.org
Make Checks Payable to: Colorado ASA, and mail to:
C/O Loree Swope
9784 South Spring Hill Street
Highlands Ranch, Colorado 80129
Age: 10U open_____ 12U open_____ 14U open_____
16U open_____ 18U open_____
Coach’s Name____________ Address___________________________
Schaeffer Athletic Complex, Bear Creek, Colorado
October 28-29 2005
1. This Tournament is sanctioned by the Amateur Softball Association, and will be conducted in accordance with the 2006 Official ASA Rules, except as noted.
2. Tournament Format: Four game guarantee. Three pool games into single elimination.
3. Check in: Is One Hour prior to first game. A roster must be turned in. Any format is acceptable.
4. Safety: Only team players, coaches, scorekeeper, and a well trained bat person are allowed in the dugout. Coaches are requested to ensure safety of all during pre-game warm-up outside the playing field.
5. Game Time: Game time is forfeit time. Official game time will be kept by Plate Umpire.
6. Line ups: The home team will be responsible to maintain the official scorebook for their respective game. Teams will present a copy of their line-up to the Plate Umpire and opposing team manager during the pre-game conference.
7. Bat Around: Teams may bat full roster.
8. Free Substitution: Players maybe substituted at every half inning.
9. Home Team: A coin toss during the pre-game conference will determine Home team during all games.
10. Run Rule and Time Limit: All games shall be 1 hour and 15 minutes. No new inning shall start after 1:15. Run rule will be 10 runs after 3innings, 8 after 4 innings, and 6 runs after 5 innings.
11. Tiebreaker: International tiebreaker will be used during elimination games. Pool games can end in a tie.
a. Pool rankings:
ii. Head to Head
iii. Runs allowed (Max 7 per game)
iv. Runs scored (Max 7 per game)
12. Uniforms: T-shirts are allowed with numbers at either front, back, or sleeve. Players must be distinguishable.
13. Protests: All protests will be handled at the time of infraction by the UIC.
14. Smoking: No smoking is permitted on the playing field, in the dugouts or in the stands.
15. Weather Conditions: It is the team manager’s responsibility to maintain contact with the tournament director in the event of weather or other delays. All games shall commence from the point of suspension on, field and at times determined by the tournament director. Weather line is 303-903-4113.
16. Unsportsmanlike Conduct: Any team member or spectator who displays unsportsmanlike conduct (on or off the field) shall subject themselves and their team to forfeit the game, suspension from the tournament, and removal from the playing facility. Manager’s are responsible for their players and spectators, and are requested that all are made aware of this policy.
17. Courtesy Runner: Courtesy runners will be allowed for the pitcher and catchers. The last recorded out will be the courtesy runner.